Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Don't Have an iPhone...

...and I'm wondering if I should change that. This is a big decision for me, being the techno-newt I am. Blog. Yes. Email. Yes. Internet. Yes. FB. Yes. Do all this from a pocket-sized electronic device? I'm sure there's an app for that. At least I hope there is.

Hubby has an iPhone. He went from never knowing where his old cell phone was, to never letting the iPhone out of his hand. iAddict is my new name for him. And this is part of the problem.

What if I get an iPhone and become an iAddict? What if I don't get an iPhone and remain a techno-newt (much to my children's shame)? Can I even afford an iPhone? Gah. You see, not only am I a techno-newt, I'm anti-contract. I pay as iGo because I prefer my iCash in my pocket--or bank account. So...

Do you have an iPhone? Know anyone who does? If you have one, do you like it? Is iTastic, or iYawn? If you could iHelp by sharing your experience, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Deborah

No comments: