What I'm celebrating this week...
1) A great weekend away last weekend to cheer on youngest at his lacrosse tournament.
2) Another showing this week, and the potential buyers are coming back next week for a second walk-through. Yippee!
3) Learned how to turn off the u/g sprinklers during a torrential downpour (at midnight, in my bathrobe, while hubs coached me over phone); no need for sprinklers when the heavens open up.
4) Decided to put my name in for the contract position I was considering last week.
5) Booked hotel room for the Surrey International Writer's Conference!!
6) The sun shone today after a week of rain, which enabled boys to mow the
7) Enjoyed a nice visit with eldest's girlfriend while she and I watched him play slow pitch tonight--a great time if one overlooks a brief rain shower and mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds.
8) I read all three of the books I bought little over a week ago, and enjoyed them all.
9) Finished review pass of All That Matters and started filling in the holes. Currently at 70,000+ words, which means I should finish first draft by end of June. Yay!
And last, but not least, # 10...
Happy weekend everyone! And if you have a moment, please comment...what are you celebrating this week?
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed. ~ Storm Jameson